1) Human anatomy course: 24 hours Ultrasound aid human anatomy course provide the following:
The art of medicine requires a solid foundation in medicine, and human anatomy is the cornerstone of that foundation. Our DMS program designed this concise human anatomy course for diagnostic medical sonographers and other health science students. It aims to help students prepare for the Diagnostic Medical Sonography program admission. It presents the essence of human anatomy in the form of concise descriptions, simple illustrations, and live demonstrations of ultrasound dynamics.
Robert Health welcomes feedback, constructive criticism, and valuable suggestions from students and colleagues who have chosen this course as an aid in studying sonography and clinical anatomy.
2) ARDMS exam preparation course:
- Sonography Principles & Instrumentation (SPI)
- Abdomen & Small Parts Ultrasound (AB)
- Obstetrical /Gynaecological Ultrasound (OB/GYN)
- Vascular Technology Ultrasound (VT)
- MSK Ultrasound (MSK)
3) Sonography Canada theory and CCSA exam preparation course
The new full-time Diagnostic Medical Sonography (Probationary) cohort will start on March 2023. Earlier birds get a huge discount; please hurry up to register.