Requirement 1: The consideration will be primarily given to candidates who hold a minimum 10 months health related college/PCC diploma or Bachelor degree.
Requirement 2: For non-health related college/PCC diploma or arts Bachelor degree, the consideration will begiven to candidates who hold one of the following two college/PCC or University courses:
- one Human Anatomy
- one pathophysiology (Human Pathology)
Requirement 3: For an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent, consideration will be given to candidates who meet the following requirements:
- at least 18 years of age (or age specified in program approval)
- pass a Superintendent approved qualifying test (Canadian Adult Achievement Test–CAAT Level-D),
- hold one of college/PCC or University two courses of
- Human Anatomy
- pathophysiology (Human Pathology).
Requirement 4: Applicants with International transcripts must provide proof of the subject-specific requirements noted above (WES or ICAS course-by-course evaluation. Or notarized translation of graduation certificate and transcript) along with proof of English Language Test one of them:
- Academic/General IELTS-International English Language Testing Service-Overall band of5.5.
- TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 75, with the minimum of 20 in Listening, and 20 inSpeaking.
- Michener English Language Assessment (MELA) score of 6.0, with 6 in Listening, and 6 inSpeaking.
- LINC English Language Assessment score of 6.0, with 6 in Listening, and 6 in Speaking.